There are few places in a town or city that are more interesting than the waterfront. Shopping malls certainly do not have the same kind of energy and atmosphere one finds at the wharves and piers, on boardwalks and esplanades. With this in mind, Marine Café Blog is inviting all photographers to submit their photos for an upcoming special feature. No prize is at stake. This is a celebration of life on the waterfront and the Joy of photography. I hope you’ll take part in the celebration.
Guidelines for Photographers
1. Your photo/s should depict life on the waterfront — e.g., cargo being unloaded on a wharf, people sitting or taking a stroll on the waterfront, a sailor messing about in a boat.
2. Entries should have a width of at least 1280 pixels, in colour or monochrome. They shoud not bear any markings. You may submit a maxium of three photos.
3. Titles or captions are optional, but you should indicate the year when the photo was taken.
4. Photos will be judged according to composition, content and overall impact. Preference will be given to photos with a strong human interest and photos that are not heavily edited.
5. Ten or more of the outstanding photos will be featured in Marine Café Blog with proper credits given to the photographers.
6. Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them on Facebook as comments on the announcements.
7. DEADLINE for submission of photos has been extended to 31st of January 2020, 12:00 PM GMT.