Global Maritime Training Centre (GMTC) – formerly known as Sir Derek Bibby Maritime Training Centre was set up 2006 in the Mumbai (the erstwhile Bombay) providing, Nautical Institute accredited DP Induction and Simulator Courses. Over the last 12 years it has grown into a Training Centre;
- Of International repute.
- Well laid out infrastructure
- Trained more than 16000 + delegates since inception.
- An experienced team of trainers consisting of Master Mariners and Engineers, ETOs and Radio Officers.
Our Training Centre has gained MCA (UK) accreditation for;
- ECDIS Course
- GMDSS General Operator Certificate (GOC) Course
- HELM (Operational & Management level).
- High Voltage (Operational & Management level Courses)
- Basic Liquefied Gas Tanker Training Course
- Advanced Liquefied Gas Tanker Training Course
- Advanced Oil Tanker Training Course
- Advanced Chemical Tanker Training Course
Our state of the art Kongsberg Type-A Offshore Vessel Handling Simulator is used for conducting niche courses such as;
- DP Induction Course (Basic) – Approved by Nautical Institute (UK)
- DP Simulation Course (Advanced) – Approved by Nautical Institute (UK)
- DP Revalidation Course – Approved by Nautical Institute (UK)
- DP Sea-Time Reduction Course – Approved by Nautical Institute (UK)
- Anchor Handling (AH) and Towing Course
- Offshore Vessel Manual Handling Course
- Tandem Mooring and Tug Handling Course
DP Technical and Maintenance course for Engineers and ETOsClass room based Type specific ECDIS training approved by the Manufactures for;TRANSAS – JRC – KONSBERG – SPERRY – KELVIN HUGHES – MARIS and many moreOther courses include Marine Recourse Management (MRM Swedish club – accepted for revalidation by MPA – Singapore), Bridge Team Management (BTM), Engine-room Resource Management (ERM),Ship Board Safety Officer (SBSO), Marine Accident Investigation (MAI) & Risk Assessment and Management (RAM) A Training Centre well-equipped with latest Simulators, conveniently located in the heart of Mumbai with close proximity to International and Domestic Airports We are committed to providing Quality Training at reasonable rates
Address: Global Maritime Training Centre C/O St Xavier’s Institute Mahim Causeway, Mahim – West, Mumbai – 400 016 Landmark: Opp S. L. Raheja Hospital, Mumbai, India
Company Email: Training@Globalmaritimetraining.com