Marine Café Blog will be paying tribute to the sea and the power of digital photography in an upcoming special feature with the theme, Seascapes in Photographic Art. You can be one of the photographer-artists featured. Kindly read the following guidelines for participants:
1. Entries can be a photomontage or any artistic work involving the manipulation of photographic images. They should depict or incorporate images of the sea. See some examples here: https://marine-cafe.com/interior-sea-the-photographic-art-of-judith-in-den-bosch/
2. All entries should have a minimum width of 1280 pixels. Smaller than this will not be considered.
3. You may use public domain photos (please do not use copyrighted material). However, the resulting image should be your very own creation. You can submit a maximum of three (3) photographic artworks.
4. The best works will be chosen according to:
a) imaginative power
b) artistic merit (composition, colour harmony, etc)
c) overall impact (visual, emotional and intellectual)
5. Finalists will be featured in Marine Café Blog with proper credits to the authors, who shall retain all rights to their works.
6. You may email your entries (email@example.com) or post them as comments on the announcement/s on Facebook.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 14TH FEBRUARY 2020, 12 PM GMT