Servizio fotografico: Italia, 1960 by Paolo Monti (Italian, 1908–1982)
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International licence
Marine Café Blog will be featuring the best photos on the theme ‘Water Reflections’. I am inviting photographers, amateur or professional, to take part and submit their favourite shots. I hope to select at least 12 outstanding photos and even more, depending on the response from photographers.
Guidelines for photographers
1. The photo should show reflections on any natural body of water of boats, buildings, trees, moonlight, etc. It can be in colour or black & white but should have a minimum width of 1024 pixels. Anything smaller than this will not be considered.
2. DEADLINE for submision of entries is midnight of 30 September 2022 (Manila time). Photos can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted as comments to my relevant posts on Facebook.
3. Photographers may submit a maximum of three photos. If possible, please indicate the year the picture was taken.Captions or titles are optional but it is best to to provide them.
4. Photos will be chosen according to the following criteria:
c) Handling of light
c) Overall impact
5. All photos eventually featured will remain the property of their respecive photographers. Each will be tagged with the copyright symbol © followed by the photographer’s name.
~ Barista Uno